- RSS Channel Showcase 8120032
- RSS Channel Showcase 7470788
- RSS Channel Showcase 2886133
- RSS Channel Showcase 4300244
- 10/16/17--02:00: Cornish hens!
- 10/17/17--02:00: Skip the roast and grill steaks!
- 10/18/17--02:00: Cook in advance!
Downsize from the Holiday goose and try Cornish hens. Not only will these mini birds take a fraction of the time to cook, they’re perfectly sized for individual servings and they still offer special occasion flair.
Skip the roast and grill steaks instead! Steaks require minimal cooking time compared to their whole-cut counterpart. Throw them on the grill for some extra depth of flavor, and elevate the meal to feast status by serving with a rich sauce.
Planning a Holiday meal? Cook in advance! To save time and kitchen space on the day of the event, cook what you can ahead of time. Cookies, pies and cakes can be made a week in advance, frozen and thawed out the night before the big meal. Cranberry sauce, casseroles, side dishes and vegetables can all be prepared the day […]